360-photography for your business!
Link to Cville360 (new window)
Listing Agents / Private Sellers
- Increased engagement: Matterport virtual tours provide a more interactive and engaging experience for potential buyers, allowing them to explore a property in detail before scheduling an in-person visit.
- Greater convenience: Virtual tours allow potential buyers to view a property from the comfort of their own home, at any time. This can be especially beneficial for out-of-town buyers, or for properties that are difficult to access.
- Improved visualization: Matterport virtual tours provide a level of detail and realism that traditional photos and videos simply cannot match, allowing buyers to better visualize themselves living in the property.
- Greater marketing potential: Virtual tours can be shared on social media, real estate websites, and other online platforms, increasing the visibility of the listing and reaching a wider audience.
- Increased likelihood of sale: Virtual tours can provide potential buyers with the information and confidence they need to make an offer on a property, leading to a quicker and more successful sale.
Owners / Landlords / Inspectors
- Improved documentation: 360-photography allows building inspectors to document the condition of a property or building in detail, providing a comprehensive record of any issues or defects.
- Increased efficiency: By providing a fully immersive experience, 360-photography allows building inspectors to quickly and easily identify potential issues, reducing the time and effort required to conduct an inspection.
- Better communication: 360-photography can be used to create virtual walkthroughs of buildings, allowing building inspectors to easily share their findings with other stakeholders, such as property owners or other inspectors.
- Enhanced safety: With 360-photography, building inspectors can safely and easily inspect hard-to-reach or hazardous areas of a building, without the need for scaffolding or other equipment.
- Increased accuracy: By providing a detailed and realistic view of a building, 360-photography allows building inspectors to make more accurate and informed decisions about the condition of a property or building.
Architects / Builders / Designers
- Improved visualization: A 3D dollhouse-view scan of a property provides architects with a detailed and realistic view of the existing space, allowing them to better visualize the potential of the property before redesigning it.
- Enhanced communication: 3D scans can be shared with clients and stakeholders, allowing architects to easily communicate their plans and designs for the property.
- Increased efficiency: With 3D scans, architects can quickly and easily identify potential issues or constraints within the existing space, allowing them to more efficiently plan and design a remodel or redesign.
- Greater flexibility: 3D scans can be used to create virtual walkthroughs of the existing space, allowing experimentation with different design options.
- Increased accuracy: 3D scans can be used to create accurate floor plans and measurements of the existing space, allowing architects to create more accurate and detailed plans for a remodel or redesign.
- 360-photographs can be used to create ‘before and after’ comparisons, which can help designers to showcase their work and the impact of their design choices to potential clients.
Virtual Tours & Trainings
- Construction and engineering: Virtual tours can be used to train employees on the layout and design of a building before they begin construction or engineering work.
- Healthcare: Virtual tours can be used to train employees on the layout and functionality of a hospital or clinic, as well as on the proper use of medical equipment.
- Retail: Virtual tours can be used to train employees on the layout and functionality of a store or mall, as well as on customer service best practices.
- Emergency Services: Virtual tours can be used to train employees on the layout and functionality of emergency services buildings such as fire stations, police stations, and 911 call centers.
- Logistics: Virtual tours can be used to train employees on the layout and functionality of warehouses and distribution centers, as well as on the proper use of material handling equipment.
- Increased visibility: Having 360 photos and a Matterport tour on Google Street View allows you to showcase your location and products/services in a more engaging and interactive way, increasing your visibility to potential customers.
- Improved search rankings: Google Street View can help businesses improve their search rankings by providing more information about their location and services.
- Better customer engagement: 360 photos allow customers to virtually explore a business before visiting in person, which can lead to more informed decision making and a better customer experience.
- Increased accessibility: Google Street View allows customers to access a virtual tour of a business even if they are unable to visit in person, increasing accessibility for customers with mobility issues or those who live far away.
- Cost-effective marketing: Using Google Street View to create virtual tours is a cost-effective way for businesses to market their location and products/services without the need for expensive physical tours or brochures.